Tuesday, October 5, 2021

One Sheet Wonder - 5 cards and envelopes

My sister, Donna, and I held an all day, online stamping event on Saturday for World Card Making day.  We posted lots of videos and projects and asked that everyone make a card and donate it to our "Cards for the Troops" project.

This is one of my videos from Saturday - and I want to share it with you today!  In the video I show you how EASY it is to make 5 cards and 5 coordinating envelopes with one sheet of 12x12 designer paper.  In addition to a stamp set with greetings and ink, you will also need 5 card bases, 5 envelopes, and some scraps to make a few labels for your cards.  What a great way to use up some of that designer paper that you have been hoarding!

(If you are viewing this in your email or on a mobile device  - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)








This set of cards is quick and easy to make - PERFECT for a beginner stamper who may not have a lot of supplies.  More experienced stampers can jazz up the cards with embellishments and additional stamping.

As I mentioned in the video, a set of cards like this would make a great gift - especially if you put them in a KRAFT GIFT BOX or in a clear ACETATE CARD BOX.

You might also want to consider SENDING your cards to someone serving in the military.  You can read about the group we are donating cards to BY CLICKING HERE.   

Below are the products I used to make the cards in the video.  The punch I used for the first card is now retired.  You can see current punches in my online store HERE.

If you have any questions, please CONTACT ME.  I would be happy to answer your questions! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy



No comments: