Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Stamparatus Tip

 

In this video, I show you how I stamped several die cut images quickly and with a perfect edge surrounding the image! 

(If you are viewing this in your email or on a mobile device  - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)

I needed to make 10 cards for a card SWAP that I am participating in with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  Here are the finished cards.  They are a little bit different from the one I showed in the video.



Basic Directions for making this card:

Mint Macaron card base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
Basic White layer: 4 x 5-1/4
Top piece of designer paper: 2-1/2 x 5
Bottom piece of designer paper: 1-1/4 x 5

Glue the two pieces of designer paper to the Basic White layer, leaving a 1/8" border all around.  Wrap ribbon around the card where the two pieces of designer paper meet - and tie a knot.  Adhere the layer to the card front.  Attach the snowman die cut piece to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.



The card below does not have the Basic White layer.  The designer paper layers are 2-5/8 x 5-1/4 (top) and 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 (bottom.)  I did not use ribbon on this card.



The card below uses the same layers/pieces as the first card - but I tied a bow in the ribbon (vs a knot) and I did not attach a snowman to the card.

If you have any questions about how to make the cards, please do not hesitate to CONTACT ME.

CLICK HERE  to see 12 more cards that I made using the Snow Wonder stamp set.  I made these cards last Christmas - so some of the products are retired and no longer available.  But I hope they show you how versitile this stamp set and dies can be!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy

No comments: