Thursday, August 4, 2016

My Birthday Cards - part 2

Below are five more beautiful cards I received for my birthday last month.  You can see the first five on my previous blog post.  Although I received most of these cards as part of a homework assignment for my stamp club members, there were several that I received from non- members, too. 





It sure was fun to receive each one of these beautiful, hand made birthday cards  - as well as the other cards that came from a store!  It's just fun getting snail mail that's not a bill or junk.

If you would like to receive a hand made birthday card for YOUR birthday, just EMAIL ME with you birthday and address.

CLICK HERE to learn more about the #imbringingbirthdaysback movement.  Join me at a stamping event and you can join the movement, too!

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  See my calendar of events, see current promotions, and shop 24/7.


Check back to see what one lucky person will receive for sending me one of these hand crafted cards!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: