Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Mini Scrapbook Class


This is an example of a mini scrapbook that you can make at my August 6 class at the Rokeby Center in Chesapeake, VA.  It is an accordian album that fits inside a DVD case.  There is room for at least 12 photos to document a special event.

I originally designed this on a travel theme - but it is easily adaptable for any occasion.  You will get all the supplies to make this scrapbook - and lots of extra bits and pieces to make changes to my my design to suit your needs.  Plus you will get coordinating card stock for making mats for your photos.  Bring your photos to class or complete your album later at home.

Below are photos showing how the pages fold out of the DVD case.




 
 
 

 The photo below shows the album fully opened. 

 The photo below shows the other side of the album's pages.

I am teaching this class Chesapeake's Parks & Rec department - and you will need to register for the class through them at this ink:  https://apm.activecommunities.com/cityofchesapeake/Activity_Search/mini-scrapbook-design/25332  You can also register for the class in person at the Chesapaeake Visitor Center.


EMAIL ME if you have any questions.

CLICK HERE to see and RSVP to my other classes.

Please consider signing up for my monthly newsletter using the link on the side of this blog post.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel 

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: