Friday, July 10, 2020

#sharesunshine

These are the cards that I made using June's Paper Pumpkin kit.  I followed the directions that came in the kit and they went together really quickly and turned out super cute.  

When I was finished making the cards, I filled the Paper Pumpkin box with yellow goodies, wrote a note in one of the cards, and sent it off to a friend who is recovering from surgery.  She called to thank me - and said the package arrived on a day when she really needed it. That was the point of June's kit: to #sharesunshine.

Today is the last day to subscribe for July's kit - which includes enough supplies to create nine postcards and coordinating envelopes, as well as nine die-cut tealight bags.  You can also purchase an "add on" which contains 24 preprinted card bases and coordinating envelopes.  There will be plenty of leftover supplies in the kit to make cards using the "add on."  Click on either image to purchase.
Summer Nights Add-On



CLICK HERE to visit my website.  Shop 24/7,  RSVP to an online event, and learn more about Bonus Days.


Please consider signing up for my monthly newsletter using the link on the side of this blog post.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel 

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy



No comments: