Monday, July 13, 2020

Quick and Easy Fun Fold Card - Video Tutorial

I posted these cards on my blog earlier this month.  You can see the post HERE.  The video below will show you how easy it is to make this fun fold card.

Measurements for making this card (inches):
Card base is 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 2 3/4 & 8 1/4
Designer Series Paper: 1 5/8 x 5
Coordinating card stock: 1 7/8 x 5 1/4
White for inside of card: 4 x 5 1/4
*In the video I added a strip of patterned paper to the inside of the card.  This piece measures 1/2 x 5 1/4.  I gave the wrong measurement in the video.*

Tailored Tag punch was used to punch the label for "Happy Birthday" greeting
1/2 strip of Designer Series paper was placed behind the label  (Did you watch long enough to see how I used the Tailored Tag punch to make the flags on the ends of the paper?)


You can make TWO of these cards as a BONUS if you are one of the first 6 people to sign up for my August zoom class.  The class will use the Seaside Notions stamp set.  You can see the stamp set below.  Get information about that class BY CLICKING HERE.

SEASIDE NOTIONS CLING STAMP SET

Please EMAIL ME if you have any questions.  I hope to ZOOM with you in August!  Invite a friend or family member - from anywhere in the country -  to join the fun!

Please consider signing up for my monthly newsletter using the link on the side of this blog post.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel 

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: