Monday, February 15, 2021

Enjoy the Moment notecards


Watch the video to see a set of note cards that I made using the Enjoy the Moment stamp set from Stampin' Up!  Most of the cards are quick and easy to make - and when you put them in a Mini Paper Pumpkin box - you end up with a nice gift!  (If you are viewing this in your email - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)

Below are photos of the cards featured in the video.




I have a PDF tutorial with measurements and basic instructions for making these cards. Please CLICK HERE to send me an email and request a copy.

Below are some of the products I used to make the set of cards.  Click on any photo for more information and to add the item to your wish list or shopping bag.









Please CONTACT ME if you have any questions 

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  See all the new products in the January - June 2021 mini catalog.  Learn about Sale-a-bration: the best time to shop, host a class (currently on zoom only,) or Join My Team!

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEMY FACEBOOK GROUPPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy
















No comments: