Monday, February 8, 2021

Mini Strawberry Box - video tutorial

Several people asked me how to make the mini strawberry box, that appeared in some of my recent  videos when I was showing the projects I made using the Berry Blessings stamp set and Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!  Well, I finally made a video to answer that question!  You can get this stamp and paper BOTH for FREE, when you place a $100 Stampin' Up! order - but only through the end of February 2021, or while supplies last.

CLICK HERE to learn more about Sale-a-Bration, and to see some other items that you can choose for FREE, when you place a miimum $50 order.

The little strawberry box is really easy to make - I hope you will try making one - and letting me know if my directions were OK!  

If you watched the video until the end, you saw the other projects that I made using this stamp set and paper.  To get directions for the cards below and to learn how to make the fancy fold card on top, vist the orginal blog postHERE.




To see the cards below, and to learn another quick and easy fun fold technique, visit my original blog post for these cards HERE.



And to see the cards below and a video tutorial for the treat box, click HERE



Please CONTACT ME if you have any questions or need more information about how to make these cards or if you would like to schedule a private ZOOM class - to learn how to make cards like these.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  See all the new products in the January - June 2021 mini catalog.  Learn about Sale-a-bration: the best time to shop, host a class (currently on zoom only,) or Join My Team!



Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEMY FACEBOOK GROUPPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy


No comments: