Monday, February 22, 2021

Approaching Perfection - video tutorial

 

Watch the video to see 6 cards that I made using the Approaching Perfection stamp set and Oh So Ombre designer series paper from the January/February 2021 Sale-a-bration brochure.  These two products are only availabe through February 28, 2021 with a qualitfying order.

Below are the cards I feature in the video.  This pack of paper has 48 sheets - plenty to make lots of cards, and to decorate the envelope flaps, too.  Place a minimum $50 order from my online store by February 28, 2021 to receive a PDF tutorial with directions for making these cards.






CLICK HERE to learn more about Sale-a-bration and to place a qualifying order in my online store.






Please CONTACT ME if you have any questions 

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  See all the new products in the January - June 2021 mini catalog.  

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEMY FACEBOOK GROUPPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy



















No comments: