Monday, August 23, 2021

Frightfully Cute Blended Sky Technique


This is one of the many cards that I made using the Frightfully Cute stamp set and coordinating Frightful Tags dies from Stampin' Up!  (July-Dec 2021 mini catalog)  I used the Blending Brushes and several colors of ink to create the spooky night sky.  

Watch the video below to see how easy (& fun) it is to make this card.  Watch until the end of the video to see a few Christmas cards I made using the Blending Brushes and to see the other cards that I made using the Frightfully Cute bundle.   (If you are viewing this in your email or on a mobile device  - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)


 Below are the products I used to make the card in the video.  Click on any image for more informaion OR to add it to your shopping cart or wish list.
CLICK HERE  to vist my online store.  Place an order during August and September and you can choose FREE Sale-a-bration items.

CONTACT ME if you have any questions about making this card, or anything to do with Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy

No comments: