Monday, August 16, 2021

12 Frightfully Cute Halloween Cards


Here are several cards that I made using the Frightfully Cute bundle (Frightfully Cute stamp set and Frightful tags dies) from the current mini catalog from Stampin' Up!  The cards above and the little treat pouch feature the "Cute Halloween" pack of 6x6 designer paper.  I love the paper - its not scary at all - just fun and cute.

In the photo below you will see more cards that I made using this bundle.  I had fun making all of these cards - but especially love how the two "fun fold" cards came together - and will post videos showing you how I made them very soon.  The card in the lower right corner uses the back side of the designer paper; some of it is not even Halloween themed - which is why I turned it into an elegant birthday card!


I featured all of these cards in the 2 Sisters Stamping private Facebook Group.  My sister, Donna, and I had a lot of fun sharing projects made using products from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  We gave away lots of prizes and offered some great ordering specials.  If you are not a member of that group - be sure to ask to join so you won't miss our next Virtual events.

Below are some of the products I used to make my cards.

CLICK HERE to vist my online store.  Place an order during August and September and you can choose FREE Sale-a-bration items.

CONTACT ME if you have any questions about these cards or anything to do with Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy


No comments: