Friday, August 27, 2021

Side Step Birthday Card

 



Here is a birthday card that I made for a very special 3 year old.  It is another side step card.  You can see the Halloween side step card I made and a video tutorial BY CLICKING HERE.  

The birthday card is made mostly with retired Stampin' Up! products.  I saw several cards on Pinterest like this (with a cake.)  When searching through my stash of paper - I found the cute Mylar "3" balloon in a retired 6x6 pack, along with the other balloons and candles.  The white " frosting" is made using a retired scallop border punch.  I added a personal message on the back of the card.

This fun fold card is easy to make and it fits into a regular Medium envelope.  I have a feeling I will be making more of these side step cards!

CONTACT ME if you have any questions about making this card, or anything to do with Stampin' Up!

CLICK HERE to vist my online store.  Place an order during August and September and you can choose FREE Sale-a-bration items.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy

No comments: