Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year!



Happy 2024!  I don't know what happened to 2023 but here I am AGAIN - at the beginning of a new year - hoping to get back to sharing my Stampin' Up! projects on a regular basis.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will bookmark my blog and visit often.  You can also find me on Facebook, You Tube, and Pinterest - but I hope to use my blog for sharing measurements and directions for making some of my projects.

For these New Year's cards I used a past Paper Pumpkin kit (July 2020: Summer Nights.)  I actually had this kit in my "Prize Box" to give away!  But when I went to make this card - it came to mind, and I pulled it out and this is what I came up using just one of the stamps in the kit.

As you can see - in one verson I included the year, die cut from a set of retired alphabet dies.  But we do have the Alphabet A La Mode dies in the 2023-24 annual catalog - which would work.

These cards are also made using three of the 2022-24 In Colors: Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, and Tahitian Tide - which will be retiring at the end of April.  If you like these bright, fun colors - be sure to purchase the ink pad, refills, card stock, and any Designer Series Paper, ribbon, and embellishments with these colors before they are gone! 

You might think you have plenty of time to get these products - but as we get closer to April, the products will be while supplies last - and may not be available towards the end of the catalog selling period.   

January is a great time to stock up on these items - because with each $50 purchase, you will be able to select a Sale-a-Bration for FREE!  I will post information on January 4, when the promotion begins.

Finally, I have a tip for you!  When you are finished with your Stampin' Dimensionals - don't throw away those bits from the edges!  They are great for popping up any elements on your card front - to give it extra dimension.  But they especially work great for smaller odd shaped pieces like the numbers on my card.







Once again - thanks for stopping by and here's wishing you a happy, healthy new year - full of stamping!


Shop my online store here:



Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy



No comments: