Thursday, January 25, 2024

Countdown to Christmas - 11 months!


I can hardly believe that it has already been one month since Christmas!  These are some of the 76 cards that I sent out to friends and family.  I wonder if I can make100 cards by next Christmas!


If you would like to get started making Christmas cards - I am here to help!  The cards above are made using products that are still available as "online exclusives" while supplies last.  That means they are not featured in any current catalog - but they are still available to purchase in the online store.  BUT you do not have to order them online.  CONTACT ME - and I can add them to my next order.

Measurements to make this card:

Card Base: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2; scored at 4-1/4
Designer Paper: 2-1/4 x 4-3/4
White card stock piece for the stamped image: 2-1/2 x 4
Black card stock mats: 2-1/2 x 5 and 2-3/4 x 4-1/4

To make this card, I stamped the truck on a scrap piece of white card stock, then punched it out using the Trucking Along Builder Punch.  I stamped the tree on the piece of white cardstock, then attached the truck over the image using glue dots.  You could just stamp the truck - but I liked the look of the added dimension with the truck being a punched out piece.

Other things to note:
  • I colored the truck, tree, and one mailbox using Stampin' Blends.
  • I used Black and White 1/4" gingham ribbon on these cards. 
  • I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the layer with the truck.
  • I couldn't decide whether I liked everything straight - or whether I liked tilting the cards a bit.


Here is another Christmas card using these products:

Measurements to make this card:

Card Base: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2; scored at 4-1/4
Designer Paper: 4 x 5 1/4
White card stock piece for the stamped image: 2-1/2 x 3-3/4
Card stock mat: 2-3/4 x 4



There are so many other uses for this stamp set - besides just Christmas. Here's one idea:

Measurements to make this card:

Card Base: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2; scored at 4-1/4
Blue card stock mat: 3 x 4-3/4
Crumb cake piece behind trucks: 2-3/4 x 4-1/2

If I have inspired you to make any of these cards, I hope you will choose to place an order for these products from my online store.  Click on any product image below for more information and to add it to your cart.

Here are the ONLINE EXCLUSIVE products that I used on my cards:
Here are other products I used on the cards:

Feel free to CONTACT ME if you have any questions.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

EMAIL ME with any questions:


No comments: