Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Will You BEE Mine?




The very first stamp set I purchased from the Jan/Apr 2024 mini catalog was Bee My Valentine.  I usually don't like "bugs" on my cards - but this bee is sooooo cute that I couldn't resist.  I made these cards using the stamp set, along with the coordinating Bee Builder Punch and Bee Mine Designer Series Paper.  


These Square Pillow Boxes are part of the Bee Mine Suite Collection of products.  They come flat, but score marks help you shape these - and the adhesive is already on them - so it makes assembling the boxes quick and easy!  The boxes are white, but for the yellow one I used a blending brush to add color.  The one on the right was wrapped with some of the designer paper - and I left the top open to make it more of a treat bag.  So many possiblities for these boxes - and they are a good size!



Here is a little treat box that I made using card stock and Designer Paper.  I saw this idea on Pinterest and had to give it a try.  It will fit 4 mini Reeses peanut butter cups and makes a cute sweet treat.

Order these products soon if you want to make some sweet Valentines!   Or add this bundle of products to your wish list.  This cute set can be used throughout the year to show your love to someone special!  

Here are some of the products that I used to make these projects.  Click on any item for more information and to add it to your shopping cart!



Kathy
EMAIL ME with any questions:






No comments: