Friday, April 24, 2020

New Catalog is Coming Soon!

I have seen the new 20-21 Stampin' Up! catalog and it is AWESOME (as usual.)  I am sad to see the 2018-2019 In Colors retire - but I'm sure the new ones will become fast favorites.

Whenever there is a new catalog - we must say "Good-bye" to some favorite sets and products.  Click on the graphic below to go to my online store.  Many of the products are discounted.  FYI - the Stampin' Blends markers are NOT really retiring  They will just be sold together as a combo set only - so if you want to purchase single markers in a certain color - now is the time to do it!


In the next several weeks, I will share with you some of my favorite sets that are retiring - along with projects that I made using those sets.  Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed to be available through May 22, 2020.  All other retiring products are "while supplies last" or until June 2. 

If you are not currently working with a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love the chance to earn your business.  Send me an email at kathy.winter@hotmail.com  by April 28th - if you would like me to send you the catalog by mail.



CONTACT ME if you have any questions or if you would like me to place your order for you.

CLICK HERE to see my April 2020 class to go.  This is a project that I designed for the beginner: all you need to complete the 20 cards is your favorite adhesive!  The products that are used in the class are retiring and are discounted 30%.  

CLICK HERE  to see my other classes to go - which are still available.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: