Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Come Sail Away - 20 easy cards and 2 scrapbook pages

I have two videos for you today.  In the first video below - I show you all the products in the Come Sail Away Suite.  If you are familiar with the products - skip ahead to 3:15 to see the contents of the Memories &  More card pack.  I used these cards to make 20 cards and 2 scrapbook pages which I feature in my April 2020 Class to Go.



The video below shows the 20 cards and 2 scrapbook pages I made.  If you purchase the Memories &More pack and the Assorted Memories & More cards and envelopes from my online store, then  I will send you a free packet of goodies.  Watch the video for the details.

edited 4/21/2020 to add: 
The Come Sail Away Memories & More cards are currently 30% off - only $7.70.  WOW!!!  What a bargain - they are sure to sell fast at that price - so order while they are still available!



Below are photos of the cards and scrapbook pages that I feature in the video.  This would be a great project to complete while you are stuck at home.  You can make all these projects - or use the cards in a different way to create your own cards.  All you will need is some sort of adhesive - even a good glue stick would work!





Below are the free die cuts that I will send you after you place your order for the Memory & More card pack and assorted cards and envelopes.  You can use these to add to your projects - or to design new ones!  I will also send you the card stock pieces that I used on the scrap book pages.

Click on any image below to add the item to your shopping cart:

COME SAIL AWAY MEMORIES & MORE CARD PACKASSORTED MEMORIES & MORE CARDS & ENVELOPES

You will also need adhesive to complete your projects.  Below are my two favorites!

snail sticker adhesivesticker refillfine tip liquid glue





CONTACT ME if you have any questions or if you would like me to place your order.

Need some other ideas for projects to keep you (and the kids) busy?  Check out my other Classes to Go. - all are still available.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy


1 comment:

Margaret said...

Great give away package!!