Monday, April 27, 2020

Last Chance - Music from the Heart

MUSIC FROM THE HEART PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Stampin' Up! posted the list of retiring products last week - and this fun stamp set is on the list!  It was the first one I bought from the current January - June 2020 mini catalog!  It is PERFECT for any  music lover - and who doesn't love music?  Click on the image above to purchase this stamp set now.

I featured this stamp set in my JANUARY CLASS TO GO, which is still available.  Although Sale-a-bration ended  in March, I still have 4 free SAB items for the first 4 people to order this class to go.  EMAIL ME to let me know you want to order this class, and you can choose your FREE set.

Below are some of the projects I made using this stamp set.


CLICK HERE to see and print the PDF of retiring products from the Jan - June mini catalog.

CLICK HERE  to see and print the PDF of retiring products from the annual catalog.

CLICK HERE to go to my online store to SEE the products and to start shopping.

A few notes about retiring products:

  • The Stampin' Blends markers are NOT retiring.  They will only be sold in combo packs of two pens, beginning with the new annual catalog.  So  now is your last chance to buy single pens.
  • Many of the retiring products are discounted up to 60% off.
  • Stamp sets are guaranteed to be available through May 22.  All other retiring products are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
  • When you see a "bundle" retiring - the stamp set itself may NOT be retiring.  It's just the last time you can buy the bundle for the additional 10% off.


PLEASE CONTACT ME if you have any questions - or if you would like me to place you order.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy




No comments: