Monday, April 20, 2020

Wildly Happy - Quick & Easy Cards with video tutorial


I used the Wildly Happy stamp set from Stampin' Up! to make this cute set of cards.  The stamp set is perfect for welcoming new babies into the world. (With the current Stay at Home order - we may need A LOT of these cards in 9 months!) The stamps can also be used to just keep in touch or to tell someone that you are "Wildly Happy" for them - for almost any reason!  I even used a greeting from another set (Itty Bitty Greetings) to make an Easter card.

Watch the video below to see how easy it is to make the cards.  If you are viewing this in an email,  please click on the name of the blog post above to load the video.


Of course you could color those cute animals - but as you can see, they look great using black ink only!  Below is the card that I made in the video.


When I was filming the video - I was a little confused about the pieces I attached inside the card.  Afterwards, I realized that I should have cut them differently - as shown in the photo below.  This will make it look better - but honestly, I don't think the person receiving the card would even notice the difference.


Below are other versions of the card - using different stamps from the set and different Designer Series Paper.  The paper I used for the card below is from the 6x6 Brights Collection - which sadly has sold out.  But the paper is available in all of the other color collections, including current In Colors.  This is the time of year when many products are selling out and will be available "while supplies last."   We are approaching the end of the catalog year - and a new catalog will be available in early June.




Click on any item below to go to my online store.  See more detailed information about each product and start shopping!
WILDLY HAPPY CLING STAMP SET2019–2021 IN COLOR 6 X 6 (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPERnote cards and envelopeswhite paperCardstockSTITCHED SHAPES DIESLAYERING OVALS DIESblack markerblack stamp ink padclear stamp mounting blocksimply shammy stamp cleaning clothadhesive foam dotssnail sticker adhesivesticker refillfine tip liquid glue


CONTACT ME if you have any questions or if you would like me to place your order for you.

CLICK HERE to see my April 2020 class to go.  This is a project that I designed for the beginner: all you need to complete the 20 cards is your favorite adhesive!

CLICK HERE  to see my other classes to go - which are still available.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy








No comments: