Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Hold on to Hope


I literally made these cards before breakfast one day last week.  I think they are gorgeous - and I can say that because they are not my original design.  I CASEd them from another Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Brandy Cox, who helped design this set.  "CASE" is a term that we use in the stamping world to mean Copy And Share Everything.  The only thing I did differently was to stamp the pink butterfly.  She used Early Espresso ink to stamp the butterfly and cut it out using the coordinating dies for this set.

If you do all the stamping first - then the cards can be made quickly.

Basic Directions for making these cards:
  • Card Base: Thick Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
  • Petal Pink layer: 3 7/8 x 5 1/8: stamp the edge of the card using the large floral stamp and Petal Pink Ink
  • Whisper White mat/layer: 2 3/4 x 3 3/4
  • Whisper White for stamped images: 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 ; stamp the cross and butterfly using Petal Pink ink, and the words with Early Espresso ink; layer this on the white mat using dimensionals
  • Stamp the inside and the envelope as desired 

This is one of the sets that I hate to see retire. I love everything about this set, the sentiments, images, and beautiful dies.  This set and the dies are only available through June 2, or while supplies last.  The dies are now 60% off - a GREAT deal - and they could even be used without the stamp set.  Click on the images below to add the items to your shopping bag in my online store.

Hold On To Hope Cling-Mount Stamp SetCROSS OF HOPE DIES


CLICK HERE to see another card that I made using this stamp set.

Click on the image above to see all of the items that will be retiring on June 2.  The Stampin' Blends markers are NOT retiring, but they will only be sold in a bundle in the new catalog.  So this is the last chance to buy individual markers. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: