Here's another "Saturday Sketch" card that I made using Sunflower Fields Designer Series paper, from the September/December 2026 catalog from Stampin' Up! I followed the sketch fairly closely - except I didn't want to cover the pretty sunflower paper, so I added a small sentiment piece, instead of a larger rectangle piece.
This is another Quick & Easy card that you can make using any coordinating pieces of patterned paper.
Below is the sketch that I used to make the card.
Measurements for making this card (inches):
- Thick Early Espresso card base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2; scored at 4-1/4
- Golden Glow DSP piece 3-1/2 x 4
- Colorful Sunflower DSP layer: 3 x 4-1/4
- Golden Glow sentiment piece: approx. 2 x 1/2
Here are the card and sketch side by side.
***I hope you will take time today - on World Card Making Day - to make a card, and then SEND IT!***
Please contact me if
you have any questions!
Shop
my online store here:
https://kathywinter.stampinup.net/
Follow
me on Face Book:
https://www.facebook.com/ladystampalot
Join
my Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/907793999735887
Follow
me on Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/karwinter/
Follow
me on You Tube:
https://www.youtube.com/@ladystampalot1
Thanks
for stopping by!
Kathy



![Sunflower Fields 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168351 ] Sunflower Fields 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168351 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168351s.jpg)
![Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119686 ] Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119686 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119686s.jpg)
![Golden Glow 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167685 ] Golden Glow 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167685 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167685s.jpg)
![Soiree Salutations Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 168337 ] Soiree Salutations Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 168337 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168337s.jpg)
![Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147114 ] Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147114 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147114s.jpg)
![Three Banner Punch [ 167050 ] Three Banner Punch [ 167050 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167050s.jpg)
![Linen Thread [ 104199 ] Linen Thread [ 104199 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104199s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment