Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Dragonfly Garden - sneak peek


 These are some of the cards I made with a stamp set from Stampin' Up!'s  January - June 2021 mini catalog.  Because I attended Stampin' Up!'s virtual convention last weekend - I was able to purchase a bundle of products from the next mini catalog. I made a total of 12 cards with this bundle - but these are 4 of my favorites.   The colors in these cards are Misty Moonlight and Bumble Bee.  We learned at the convention that Misty Moonlight was the best selling color during the last Stampin' Up! year - and it has only been part of the color collection since June!

I will wait to post the rest of the cards and the measurements for these cards. until it is closer to the new year.  I just wanted to share these cards with you  - to get you excited for what's coming in 2021.

BUT until then, we still have about 7 weeks left to purchase products from the August - December mini catalog.     It's not too late to purchase the supplies needed to make Christmas cards.  Place you order for gifts by December 9th - to have the best chance of getting your order delivered on time.


CONTACT ME if you have any questions!

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGE, PINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!  


Although I don't have any details yet - I'm sure Stampin' Up! will be offering some sort of Black Friday sales.  Typically these are quick sales - so be sure to check back often for updates.



Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: