Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Thank You, Veterans


Thank you to all the Veterans out there - for your service and sacrifice. 


I am most grateful for, and proud of my husband, Cliff, who served over 30 years in the United States Navy.  The only picture I have (on my phone) of him in his uniform is one from our wedding day - 28 years ago!  I met him towards the end of his military career - so I'm not the typical military wife.  The longest we were apart was 3 months - and at the end of that separation, we enjoyed a family vacation at Disney World. I have so much respect for the all the Navy wives I met over the years who had to deal with much longer and more dangerous deployments.



Below is aVeteran's Day card that I made over 10 years ago.  Who remembers the Top Note Die?!   Punch Art was popular back then - before all the thin dies were available.

Please visit my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you can see some of the new projects I have made !


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: