Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Sale Extended - today only!


There were some issues with ordering during yesterday's Online Extravaganza - so the sale has been extended one more day.  If you missed out on ordering - there is still time to save.

If you place your order through me (contact me by 8pm Eastern Time) then I will give you 10% off of EVERYTHING in the annual catalog AND the August - December mini catalog.   We are reaching the end of the selling period of the mini catalog - so now is the time to get anything you really want!  When the retiring list comes out - the products may sell out quickly.

If you choose to place your order online - you will notice that items from the mini and some items from the annual catalog are excluded from the Extravagana Sale.  The 10% off EVERYTHING is a special I am offering - my early Christmas gift to you.

CLICK HERE for all the details - from Monday's blog post.

CLICK HERE to go to my online store.


CONTACT ME if you have any questions.


Don't forget - CONTACT ME before 8pm to take advantage of this special deal and to make payment arrangements.



Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy




No comments: