Friday, November 27, 2020

Countdown to Christmas - 4 Weeks

I hope you had a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

I have another gift idea to share with you today - CARDS!  An assortment of cards would make a great gift for just about anyone on your list.  I have two assortments to share with you today - and I will be posting smaller card sets in my Let's Stamp A Little private Facebook group.  CLICK HERE to join that group of VIPs.

 

I have quite a collection of completed cards - all made with current or retired Stampin' Up! products.  These cards are extras from classes I've taught or cards that I received when swapping with other demonstrators. The photo above shows a sample of the kind of cards that could be included in your grab bag assortment. In most cases I only have one or two of each card - but I will make sure to give you a nice assortment of cards.  Envelopes are included.  Most cards are blank on the inside - but some do have stamped greetings inside.


I also have an assortment of Christmas cards that you can purchase.  Again, these are extras from classes or cards I received in swaps. Envelopes are included.  Some have stamped messages inside and others are blank for you to write your own message.


Please CONTACT ME  if you would like to purchase a Grab Bag assortment of cards, and I will send you a Pay Pal invoice - or we can arrange another payment option.  Be sure to let me know whether you would like All Occasion or Christmas cards and how many cards.  I am willing to combine the assortments and include both All Occasion cards and Christmas cards in your grab bag.  

$5 will be added in I need to mail the cards to you.


Don't forget to join my VIP Facebook group HERE to see more card sets for sale.  Get someone checked off your list today!







CONTACT ME if you have any questions!

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!



Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: