Monday, November 2, 2020

Make a Card Send a Card

Back in October - for World Card Making Day - I sent out several card kits and asked my friends and family to make the card and then send the card.  If you are one of the people who made the card with me - I hope you can find it and get it ready to mail! 

If you did NOT get a card kit, and would like to make a card -  CONTACT ME by Friday November 13, and I will put one in the mail for you to make, and hopefully you will send it to someone you may not get to see for Thanksgiving.  The Designer Series Paper and card stock may not be the same as the paper I used in the video.

Watch the video below to see how easy it is to make the card - and watch until the end to see two other ways you can use the supplies to make a card.  Remember - this was originally made to share on World Card Making Day.

(If you are viewing this in your email - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)


Supplies included in the card kit:
  • 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 card base
  • 4 x 5-1/4 card stock layer
  • Designer series paper: 1-1/2 x 5
  • Two  pieces Designer Series Paper  1 x 5
  • Stitched Shaped Oval die cut
  • "Happy Thanksgiving" die cut
  • 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White card stock for inside the card

Below is one of the cards I show in the video as an alternative way to use the supplies in the kit.  You have to watch the video until the end to see the other card.  If you join my PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP, Let's Stamp A Little - you will be able to see some of the cards that were made by my friends.



CONTACT ME if you have any questions and to request your FREE kit!

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy



No comments: