Monday, November 16, 2020

Snow Wonder Double Z fold card - video tutorial

 


Here is another card that I made using the Snow Wonder stamp set.  I love this stamp set so much - that I made 12 different cards with it - most inspired by Pinterest.  This card is a Double Z fold card.  It is actually easy to make - watch the video below to see for yourself!  Watch until the end to see the 11 other cards that I made using this stamps set. (If you are viewing this in your email - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)



Basic Measurements for this card:
  • Pacific Point card base: 4-1/4 x 11; scored at 2-3/4 and 5-1/2 
  • Highland Heather layer: 3-1/4 x 10; scored at 2-3/4 and 5-1/2
  • Whisper White for stamping Snowman: 3 x 4-1/4 
  • Whisper White and Patterned Paper for inside card (you will one of each): 3 x 2 1/2 
  • "Very Merry" label is made using 1 and 1 1/4 inch circle punches


Some of the supplies needed to make this card are pictured below.  Click on any image for additional information about the product and to add it to your shopping bag in my online store.


I have videos showing how to make two more cards with this set. Click on the photo to see the video for that card.




CONTACT ME if you have any questions!

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGE, PINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!



Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy













2 comments:

Patti B. said...

Love these cards. I bought the stamp set because of the cards you made. Do you mind if I copy?
Patti

Kathy said...

Go for it , Patti! We need to stamp together virtually - I have so many other ideas for this set!