Saturday, October 3, 2020

12 Christmas Cards - 1 Stamp Set

 


Happy World Card Making Day!  
Because it is such a special day for card makers, like me, I decided to add an extra blog post this week!

Watch the video to see 12 different Christmas cards that I made using the Snow Wonder stamp set from Stampin' Up!  I have You Tube video tutorials for some of the cards - and I am working on making a few more video tutorials.  Most of the cards are actually pretty easy to make - perfect for making multiples.  Let me help you make your Christmas cards this year!!!

I will be teaching a ZOOM class on Sunday October 25 and Monday October 26  where you can make the cards along with me.  Details are on my Stampin' Up! website.  Register and prepay by October 9th to get some added FREEBIES.

I am also working on a written tutorial with measurements and directions for making these cards and will post that later when it is finished.  Be sure to sign up to get blog posts sent to your email - so you won't miss a thing!

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel, too!


CONTACT ME if you have any questions!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

2 comments:

Vickie Buller said...

Hello ~ Love your cards!! Do you have a written tutorial? I would love to have one please.

Kathy said...

Thanks for your kind words and for requesting the tutorial, Vickie. I am putting the finishing touches on the tutorial. Please email me at kathy.winter@hotmail.com and I will send it to you when it's completed.