Friday, October 9, 2020

Snow Wonder Christmas Cards

 

Do you know someone who would like to receive a hand made card this Christmas?  Let me show you how easy it can be to make these Christmas cards.  I am preparing card kits where you can make two of each of these cards (12 cards total with envelopes) for only $20  You will need the Snow Wonder stamp set, and if you purchase it from me - you can make the 12 cards for only $15.  Purchase the Snow Wonder bundle and make the 12 cards for only $10.

I will do all the "prep" work for you - cutting, scoring, embossing, & die cutting.  All you need to do is stamp, color, and assemble.

CLICK HERE to send me an email with your class choice - and I will send you a Pay Pal invoice for your purchase(s.)

Click on the image below to add the item to your shopping bag!




You will also need a clear block, black ink pad, Shaded Spruce ink pad, coloring tools (colored pencils, Stampin' Blends, or markers) and adhesive.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!


CONTACT ME if you have any questions!

CLICK HERE to see and RSVP to my October events.



Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy





No comments: