Monday, October 26, 2020

Snow Wonder #2 Quick & Easy card


Watch the video to see the second card I made using the Snow Wonder bundle.  I had a lot of fun playing with this stamp set - and just love the look of the old fashioned snow man and the Christmas greetings in this stamp set.  Watch to the very end to see some of the other cards that I made using this stamp set.  (If you are viewing this in your email - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)

You can see another card I made using this stamp set by CLICKING HERE.



Basic Measurements:
  • Night of Navy card stock base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored in half at 4 1/4
  • Balmy Blue card stock layer: 4 x 5 1/4; embossed with Winter Snow embossing folder
  • Whisper White strip for stamped greeting: 1 x 4
  • Whisper White scraps to stamp and die cut snow man and snowflakes

Below are some of the products I used to make this card.  Click on any image for more information or to add the item to your shopping bag.




Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!


CONTACT ME if you have any questions!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy







No comments: