Monday, October 12, 2020

Looking Up Card Kit + video tutorial


The Looking Up card kit is one of my favorites.  Everything you need to make 15 cards is included in this kit (5 designs/3 each.)  The photo below shows everythng that comes in the kit.
I absolutely LOVE the stamp set that is included with this kit.  You will use it over and over again to make cards throughout the year.


Watch the video below to see how easy it is to make these cards - and how you can make even more cards using the elements in the kit along with some card stock and patterned paper.  (If you are viewing this in your email - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)


This is a great kit for beginner stampers and it would make a great gift!  It's also great for experienced stampers because you can get creative with the elements in this kit to make more cards.  Purchase this kit during the month of October or November and I will send you the supplies to make at least 5 more cards.  Details will be posted here on my blog on Wednesday.  Be sure to sign up for blog posts to be sent to your email - and sign up for my newsletter, too!

Click any photo above to go directly to my online store and add this kit to your wish list and/or shopping bag.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!


CONTACT ME if you have any questions!

CLICK HERE to see and RSVP to my October events.



Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy


No comments: