Friday, October 2, 2020

Designer Series Paper Sale


 Selected packs of Designer Series Paper will be 15% off the entire month of October.

You can see which patterns are on sale by CLICKING HERE
One package that is on sale is the Whale of a Time 6x6 paper.  I made a cute Flip Photo album using this paper.  If you live in or near Chesapeake, VA you can make this cute flip album at my October Parks and Rec "in person" class.  More detailed information with a link to register will be posted on Monday.

Here is a sneak peek at the album.  

The photo on the left shows the front of the album, and the photo on the right shows the album with the first flap opened.  The picture below shows the back of the album.  Isn't this some of the cutest paper EVER?!

I will be posting a video showing how this album flips open - tomorrow in my Let's Stamp a Little private Facebook group, as part of World Card Making Day fun..You can CLICK HERE to join the group.  I will also be making a quick and easy card, sharing 12 cards that I made using the SNOW WONDER stamp set, selling some retired product, and more.  I hope you will stop by - make a card - and then send a card!


Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!


CONTACT ME if you have any questions!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy




 

No comments: