Friday, October 23, 2020

Christmas Countdown - 9 weeks!

Christmas will be here in just 9 short weeks.  Did you see the CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN PROJECT KIT that I posted last week?  It's a fun project - and would also make a great gift.  

Today I have another gift idea for someone on your shopping list - or for you to add to your wish list!  It's the Looking Up! all inclusive card kit.  I have posted this kit several times before - because it's one of my all time favorite kits; perfect for both beginner and experienced stampers.


You get everything you need to make 15 adorable cards - and when your kit is completed - you can use the stamp set and ink spot to make other projects.  I love the stamp set that is included in this kit!


When you purchase the Looking Up! kit from me in October or November 2020 - I will send you supplies to make at least 5 more cards!  You will get patterned paper (may vary from what you see in the photo), five card bases, 5 envelops, lots of tags, and a PDF tutorial showing you 11 card designs.
 

Below are examples of cards that you could make using supplies from the kit and the extra supplies I will send you.


Watch the video below to see the kit, the completed cards, how easy it is to make the cards, and examples of 11 cards you could make with the extra supplies I will send you.  (If you are viewing this in your email - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)





 CONTACT ME if you would like help with placing your order or CLICK HERE NOW to go to my online store.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!


CONTACT ME if you have any questions!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy




No comments: