Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Looking Up! Quick & Easy bonus cards


These are some of the Quick and Easy cards that I made using the stamp set and die cuts from the LOOKING UP all inclusive kit from Stampin' Up!  This is a great kit that includes everything you need to make 15 cards - and you can use the stamp set and die cuts to make even more cards, like the ones show in the photo.

On MONDAY'S BLOG POST I showed the components of this kit and posted a video that showed how easy it is to make the cards following the directions in the kit.

If you choose to purchase the Looking Up card kit from me during the months of October or November 2020, then I will send you additional supplies - to get you started on making even more cards!


BUY THIS:                                                                  GET THIS:
 




Purchase the LOOKING UP kit from me and I will send you:

  • 5 sheets of 6x6 Designer Series Paper (may vary from the DSP in the photo)
  • 5 Thick Whisper White card bases
  • 5 Medium Envelopes
  • 10 whisper white labels & 2 star burst punched pieces
  • PDF tutorial with cutting measurements and directions for making 11 cards

CONTACT ME if you want me to place your order or CLICK HERE to add the Looking Up! kit to your shopping bag.


Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!


CONTACT ME if you have any questions!

CLICK HERE to see and RSVP to my October events.



Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy


No comments: