Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Here's to You!


Three cheers for mountain air, a sky filled with sunshine, and finding joy in life’s journey! Adventure awaits inside this month’s majestic, mountain-themed kit. With enough elements and embellishments to create eight cards and coordinating envelopes, the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is the perfect pick for celebrating life’s little moments and mountain-high milestones!  

Today is the LAST DAY to sign up to receive this kit!


CLICK HERE now to sign up for a Paper Pumpkin subscription. 

CONTACT ME if you have any questions.  If you are local to me (Chesapeake, VA) I can purchase this month's kit for you - without you having to sign up for a subscription.  Just let me know TODAY!


Be sure to join MY FACEBOOK GROUP, "Let's Stamp A Little" to take advantage of some AWESOME specials this week, as I celebrate my 13th anniversary as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: