Monday, March 1, 2021

Double Time Stamping Technique - video tutorial

 

A few weeks ago, I posted a set of notecards that I made using the stamp set, Enjoy the Moment.  One of the cards in that set was made using Doubletime Stamping.  This technique is surprisingly easy and makes a really beautiful card with a "wow" factor.  Watch the video to see how easy it is to stamp this kind of card.  Watch until the end to see the other cards and the cute box I made to keep them in.  Or you can visit the original blog post BY CLICKING HERE.  (If you are viewing this in your email - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)

Click on the image below to add this stamp set to your shopping bag or wish list.


 If you would like a PDF tutorial with measurements and basic instructions for making all of the notecards.I showed in the video, just  CLICK HERE to send me an email and request a copy.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website. 

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEMY FACEBOOK GROUPPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy


No comments: