Friday, March 5, 2021

Whale Done - 14 cards and a Mini Flip Album

I have been having so much fun making cards with the Whale of a Time suite of products from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.  Watch the video to see 14 cards that I made using these products, as well as a mini flip album that I made last fall.  I CASED several cards from Pinterest - and then I used the leftover bits and pieces of Designer Series Paper to make even more cards.  I will post photos and measurements for these projects soon.  (If you are viewing this in your email - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)

In the meantime, if you have any specific questions about a certain card - please EMAIL me and I will be happy to help you!

Here are the products that are a part of the Whale of a Time suite.  Click on any image to learn more about the product.  You can add it to your wish list or to your shopping bag in my online store.




CONTACT ME if you have any questions.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEMY FACEBOOK GROUPPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy





4 comments:

Pat said...

Great cards! That paper is one of the best in the catalog! So many possibilities. I need to go back and play with it some more!

Patti B. said...

Love these cards..I really like the whale set.

Patti B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patti B. said...

Sorry I sent 2 I didn't see the other so I wasnt sure if it went through.