Monday, March 8, 2021

Million Dollar Fun Fold Card

I made this card for my Stampin' Up! team leader, Susan Elise.  She recently achieved a milestone in her Stampin' Up! business -  life time sales of ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!  This is such an awesome achievement that I had to make her a special card.  I went searching through Pinterest - and found a pin from 2016 for the Fun Fold Card you see in the photo above.  The original idea was from Lyssa Zwolanck.  You can see her card HERE.  I made a few slight adjustments to her measurements.  

The photo below shows the front of the card and the envelope. The products used on this card are from the Hydrangea Hill suite of products, which is in the current January- June 2021 mini catalog.


(#156251  Hydrangea Haven stamp set and coordinating dies  $52)


Below are the stamp sets that I used to stamp additional greetings inside Susan Elise's card:






Watch the video below to learn how to make this kind of card.  It is not difficult and it is perfect for showing off the beautiful Designer Series Papers from Stampin' Up!  The greetings are all from the Hydrangea Haven stamp set.

Here is the card that I featured in the video.  

Basic Directions for making this card:
(watch video for better explanation)
  • Card stock  card base is 5- 1/2 x 11- 1/2; score at 1/4, 3- 3/4, 7- 1/4
  • Turn card stock and cut 5/8" off the long side of the card; from the edge with the 1/4" flap to the last score mark
  • Accordian fold the card base
  • Attach a 2 -3/4 x 4 - 1/4 piece of card stock to the 1/4" flap, making sure the piece is flush to the bottom of the card base: snip off the extra 1/4" flap
  • Decorate the panels, using the dimensions in the photo below

Please E-MAIL me if you have any questions or if you notice an error in the directions or measurements.



This week I will be celebrating my 13th year as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I joined on March 5, 2008.  It all started with a workshop, which I hosted so that I could get the supplies for making my Christmas cards for FREE (with hostess rewards.) After the workshop, Susan Elise talked to me about joining her Stampin' Up! team.  It took a while for me to say "YES" but I am sure glad that I did!  I have made so many friends and have had fun traveling to Salt Lake City, Orlando, Atlantic City, and other places to attend Stampin' Up! events.  For information about joining MY team - just CLICK HERE.

I will be offering specials all week in my private Facebook Group, LET'S STAMP A LITTLE.  Be sure to join that group so you can take advantage of several specials, including deep discounts on retired Stampin' Up! products/ Help me get rid of some of the stuff I have hoarded over the past 13 years!  Much of it has never been used - or is very gently used.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: