Monday, March 22, 2021

Flowers for Every Season

I made the cards featured in this video back in August!  But at that time - most of the products I used to make the cards went on back order.  So I waited to post them until the products were back in stock - and guess what?!  I never posted and now some of them could possibly be retiring at the end of next month!  (If you are viewing this in your email - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)

So if you like what you see - be sure to order the items before they possibly sell out.  Retiring products will be posted on Wednesday, March 24, and after that, most will only be available while supplies last.  

You might also want to take a look at the retiring 2019-2020 In Colors.  Some of those items are already on backorder and will be extremely limited!  I'd hate for you to miss out on your favorites!  I am going to miss Seaside Spray and Rococo Rose the most.  But I'm also excited to see the new 2021-2023 In Colors.

Below are some of the cards I feature in the video.  I have a PDF written tutorial with measurements and basic directions for all 18 cards - so please EMAIL ME if you would like a copy.


CLICK HERE to shop my online store.  Place a minimum $35 order, with some of the products I used to make these cards in your order, and I will send you enough labels and punched pieces for 30 cards - as seen below!  This offer is valid through April 30, 2021.   Just be sure to allow Stampin' Up! to share your contact information with me when you place your order so I can send you the pieces.  Better yet - let me place your order for you!


Click on any image below to add the item to your shopping cart in my online store.


No comments: