Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The Leftovers Card

 
Earlier this week I posted a video tutorial for making a "see through" card, where I cut away a section of embossed card stock.  I used that "leftover" piece of embossed card stock to make the card above.   I trimmed the piece to 3-3/4" wide.  Then I cut Designer Series Paper the same width and arranged the pieces on a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Pacific Point card stock.  I added a greeting from the Whale Done stamp set, and a punched whale to finish the layer.  Then it was all attached to a Basic White card base.


Here is the card where I cut away the embossed piece:

You can see the video tutorial for the "see through" card BY CLICKING HERE. 

I made 14 other cards and a mini flip album with the Whale of a Time products in the 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! annual catalog.  You can see the projects I made BY CLICKING HERE.

Below are some of the products I used to make this card.  Click on the photo for more details about each product  and to add items to your wish list or shopping bag in my online store.



CONTACT ME if you have any questions. I am here to help!


Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEMY FACEBOOK GROUPPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel so you won't miss a thing!


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy



No comments: