Friday, May 8, 2020

Piece of Cake

Isn't this the cutest card?!  I have to say that it is mostly a direct CASE from a card I saw on Pinterest (Heejung Hunsberger) with a few modifications.  I hope to post a quick video on Monday showing how to make this kind of card.  It is called a bench card - and is not as hard to make as you would think!  It folds up to fit in an envelope!  This card is 5 x 7 - which is larger than the cards I usually make, so it would take a larger envelope.  I wanted the card large enough to fit the cake stands on the outer panels - and two layers of cakes inside.

It is hard to tell in the photo but the cake stands are cut from silver foil paper - using the Cake Builder Punch.  This is the first photo I took with my new light box - before I watched any You Tube videos about how to take good photos. Ha ha!   Hopefully I will get better with a little practice.

I made this card to feature the retiring stamp set, Piece of Cake.  I can not believe that I bought this set and coordinating punch over a year ago and never used it!!!  It is the cutest set and super easy to color the images!  You could even fussy cut the cakes with a scissors - you can see from the photo that the shape of the cake is very simple.  BUT this punch is on sale - so grab it while you can.  It is also retiring and will only be available while supplies last.

There are a lot of great greetings in this set - making it perfect for Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, or anytime you want to celebrate with cake!

Click on the images below to get get more info about the products and to purchase them from my online store.
birthday cake stamp setmodern cake builder punch

lace ribbbon border punchThe Decorative Ribbon punch is also on sale and also retiring!

Be sure to check back on Monday to see how to make this card.

CONTACT ME if you have any questions.

CLICK HERE to check out the list of LAST CHANCE (retiring) products.  Stamp sets are guaranteed available through May 22.  Everything else is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - through June 2.

CLICK HERE to see my May 2020 class to go.  This is a great class for kids who made need something to keep them busy!

CLICK HERE to see my April 2020 class to go.  This is a project that I designed.for beginners, but suitable for anyone: all you need to complete the 20 cards is your favorite adhesive!

CLICK HERE  to see my other classes to go - which are still available while supplies last.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel.

I will be launching a monthy email newsletter beginning in June.  Please complete the form below to sign up for exclusive products and special deals!  I would love to send you a card on your birthday, too!


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

Sign up for my news letter here:

Subscribe

* indicates required

/ ( mm / dd )

No comments: