Monday, May 18, 2020

Quick & Easy Fun Fold Card using Designer Series Paper - video tutorial

 We are getting closer and closer to the launch of the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog - on June 3, 2020.  If you are an avid crafter like me - I'm sure you have a HUGE stash of Designer Series Paper.  This is an EASY card to make and a GREAT way to use up some of that patterned paper - so you can buy more!

I received the card below from my Stampin' Up! upline (the person who signed me up as a demonstrator.)  I thought it was so cute - that I had to make several of them right away.
 I didn't have the cute paper she used to make her card - but that's the great thing about this style of card.  You can use whatever you have on hand.

Below is one I made using the FREE AS A BIRD stamp set and coordinating Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper.  Luckily, this stamp set is NOT retiring, but the gorgeous DSP is.  So grab the paper now - before it's too late.  You can purchase it HERE - for 30% off - while supplies last through June 2.  You'll have another year to purchase the stamp set!



I made the card below using the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper and Memories and More card Pack.  The card pack makes it super easy to whip up a bunch of cards - with lots left overs for other cards or for scrap booking your tropical/beach events.  This paper and the card pack are both retiring at the end of May 2020 - so get it now!  Get the paper HERE and the card pack HERE.


 Below is another card that I made using the Tropical Oasis DSP and Memories & More cards.  Watch the video further down to see how EASY it is to make these cards.


Here's the video:


I hope you will give this kind of card a try!

If you have any questions about how to make these cards - please do not hesitate to CONTACT ME

CLICK HERE to check out the list of LAST CHANCE (retiring) products.  Stamp sets are guaranteed available through May 22.  Everything else is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - through June 2.

CLICK HERE to see my May 2020 class to go.  This is a great class for kids who made need something to keep them busy!

CLICK HERE to see my April 2020 class to go.  This is a project that I designed.for beginners, but suitable for anyone: all you need to complete the 20 cards is your favorite adhesive!

CLICK HERE  to see my other classes to go - which are still available while supplies last.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel.

I will be launching a monthly email newsletter beginning in June.  Please complete the form below to sign up for exclusive products and special deals!  I would love to send you a card on your birthday, too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy
Sign up for my news letter here:

Subscribe

* indicates required

/ ( mm / dd )

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I am making these! Thanks for the details.

Nancy Montgomery said...

Love the umbrellas!

booniebee said...

I love the umbrellas also! I miss stamping with you!

Kim said...

The umbrella is so applicable after the week we just had! So glad to see the sun today and this weekend for the holiday!