Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Daisy Delight and Retiring In Colors

I made this set of cards using the Retiring 2018-2020 In Colors from Stampin' Up!  These are beautiful basic colors and I hate to see them go.  But Stampin' Up! will add 5 new colors to the new annual catalog (launcing June 3) and I'm sure I will love them just as much!

When I made this set of cards, I used two stamp sets that feature a large daisy flower. The two cards below are made using the retiring Daisy Delight stamp set.  This is photopolymer stamp set, and also includes the "Thank You" greeting used on the cards as well as the images and greetings in the graphic below.  (Click on the graphic to add it to your shopping bag in my online store.)  This stamp set is retiring and is guaranteed to be available through May 22.
daisy flower stamps


For the cards below, I used the Daisy Lane stamp set.  This is a red rubber cling mount stamp set, that also has a medium daisy stamp and coordinating punch. It is pictured below.  Click on the image to add the stamp set to your shopping bag in my online store.
DAISY LANE CLING STAMP SET

When making the daisies for my cards - I stamped the image two times on a piece of scrap paper, then punched the images out, and used a glue dot to attach them to each other.  For the blue card, I used both sizes of the daisy.  You can also use the stamp with out the punches - you will need to stamp the second image by turning the stamp slightly and stamping the petals between the petals of the first stamped image.  (This is easier to do with the photopolymer, Daisy Delight set, because you can see through the stamps.)


Below are some of the other supplies I used to make the cards.  Click on any image to go to my online store - to add to your shopping bag and to get more details about the product.
single daisy punchMEDIUM DAISY PUNCHSTITCHED SO SWEETLY DIES
primary color cardstockwhite paperblack stamp ink pad

CLICK HERE to check out the list of LAST CHANCE (retiring) products.  Stamp sets are guaranteed available through May 22.  Everything else is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - through June 2.

CLICK HERE to see my May 2020 class to go.  This is a great class for kids who made need something to keep them busy!

CLICK HERE to see my April 2020 class to go.  This is a project that I designed.for beginners, but suitable for anyone: all you need to complete the 20 cards is your favorite adhesive!

CLICK HERE  to see my other classes to go - which are still available while supplies last.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel.

I will be launching a monthy email newsletter beginning in June.  Please complete the form below to sign up for exclusive products and special deals!

Sign up for my news letter here:

Subscribe

* indicates required

 /  ( mm / dd )



Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: