Friday, May 22, 2020

Quick and Easy Fancy Fold card - part 2

I posted this video on Monday- but I think it got lost on the long post - so I am re-posting it today.  You can see my original blog post and close up photos of the cards that I show in the video  BY CLICKING HERE.  (If you are viewing this in your email - you may need to click on the title to load the video.)

Below is a card that I received from one of my team members, Patti Barish.  She used the Ornate Garden Suite of products to make cards for several other Stampin' Up! demonstrator friends.  We had a zoom meeting recently and shared the cards she sent us.  They were all different - and all BEAUTIFUL.

Her card uses the same fold as the cards I made - except she cut the Designer Series Paper a little narrower and then she attached the panel on the right to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of coordinating card stock.  It adds a nice finishing touch to the card.  She did not glue down the panel to the left - so you get a beautiful view of all those flowers.

The Ornate Garden Suite is an early release from the upcoming new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.
Ornate Garden Suite Early Release

You can find all of these products in my online store BY CLICKING HERE.  Please note that you can purchase these items through May 31.  Then they won't be available to order until the new catalog goes live on June 3.  All of these products are GORGEOUS in real life.  The Designer Series paper has a beautiful shimmer to it.  And those Ornate Layers Dies are going to be a "Must Have."   Patti used the dies to cut that beautiful white piece where she wrote her sweet note.


CLICK HERE to check out the list of LAST CHANCE (retiring) products.  Stamp sets are guaranteed available through May 22.  Everything else is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - through June 2.

CLICK HERE to see my May 2020 class to go.  This is a great class for kids who may need something to keep them busy!

CLICK HERE to see my April 2020 class to go.  This is a project that I designed.for beginners, but suitable for anyone: all you need to complete the 20 cards is your favorite adhesive!

CLICK HERE  to see my other classes to go - which are still available while supplies last.

Please follow my FACEBOOK PAGEPINTEREST BOARDS, and YOU TUBE channel.

I will be launching a monthly email newsletter beginning in June.  Please complete the form below to sign up for exclusive products and special deals!  I would love to send you a card on your birthday, too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy
Sign up for my news letter here:

Subscribe

* indicates required

/ ( mm / dd )

No comments: